Tuesday, August 26, 2008
i have a lot of things to say today
if you read this tomorrow, you shouldn't complain that i have nothing else to say. maybe you should have only savored one post at a time. your fault. anyway, what i want to say this time is that my spanish class if full of little boys!! which is unfortunate, because i had high hopes for that class. but no. it's full of guys who have been home from their missions for about two seconds. or maybe three. yep, i'm the old lady of the bunch. and the only graduate student, of course. and this class has a lot of what sounds like busy work. now i'm really glad i quit my job because really, between this class and my job, that would have been a double overload of busy work. and i'm beyond the point of getting any joy out of busy work. much as i had feared, despite the potential this semester held for being an easy (or maybe just easier) semester, it appears that that will not be the case after all. too bad for me. is it december yet??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That makes 2 people wishing it was December. Makayla just asked me if it is Christmas yet. I don't have the heart to tell her just how far away it is. So I settled for an easy, "not yet."
Not yet, but as fast as time passes these days, I think Christmas is tomorrow!
Sorry 'bout the toddlers in your Spanish class. :)
Also, I really like your blog so I nominated you for a blog award (kinda cheesy, I know!); check it out on my blog if you're so inclined. :)
Post a Comment