Friday, September 12, 2008

me in photos, without any actual photos of me


1. The Tin Lizzie, 2. Strange Ecuadorian food, 3. Chasing the frisbee, 4. The ancient pleasure of a cuppa, 5. Daniel Craig as James Bond, 6. Chocolate Milk!, 7. Le Pont du Gard, 8. mint_chocolate_brownies_1, 9. MOMMY & BABY, 10. In Spires, 11. Intellectual hour, 12. United Nations New York


The Questions...
1.What is your first name? Lizzie
2.What is your favorite food? Ecua food
3.What high school did you attend? Bear Lake (that's really someone's picture of bear lake)
4.What is your favorite color? Red
5.Who is your celebrity crush? hands down Daniel Craig, the new james bond.
6.Favorite drink? chocolate milk
7.Dream vacation? europe (pont du gard in southern france pictured here)
8.Favorite dessert? I have to pick one? mint brownies
9.What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy. i guess i still haven't grown up enough.
10.What do you love most in life? the temple and all it represents
11.One word to describe you? intellectual
12. What was your favorite school subject? international politics (represented by un headquarters in nyc)

If you want to try it here's what you do:

Go to Flickr search and pick out a photo for each one of your answers to the questions below (I didn't post a picture for all of them).Click on the picture you want and copy the URLOpen another browser, Mosaic Maker, and paste the URL for each picture into the desired space. (You'll see directions)Once you have selected, copied and pasted all of your pictures, click Create to make your MosaicClick Share (at this point you can copy the html and paste it into your post)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so shocked that your favorite color is red. I thought for sure it would be orange, or some shade of green, or brown. Hmm! I guess red is a brighter shade of orange. :)Very interesting post. I learned several things about you that I didn't know.