Friday, October 17, 2008

conflicted, torn, in denial, and kinda distraught

you know how sometimes there's something you really want to write about, but you never know who may be reading, so you can't write about it, just in case? i hate that.

speaking in abstracts doesn't work here. it's too obvious. besides, it might go something like this, "so say there's a girl named blarissa and another girl named bolivia. . ." 10 extra-cool points to anyone who knows what that's from. if enough people are curious, i might tell you later. especially if i'm the only one who knows. (come on, laura, i'm counting on you. i know you're reading.) anyway, i'm really glad i have good friends and roommates to whom i can vent. it's more one-on-one and risk-free when venting face to face instead of into cyberspace.

no more rhyming and i mean it!

good night.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Come on! Challenge me! Clarissa Explains It All starring Melissa Joan Hart and The Princess Bride starring a lot of people. But that particular line is spoken by Wallace Shawn.

By the way, whenever I meet little girls named Olivia, I secretly think of this line. It would be rude to say it out loud.

But now to address the specific topic of your post, I feel that way too sometimes. For instance, right now I really want to blog about the presidential elections, but I know my views will not be taken well by most of my readers. Plus, I don't always have specific facts to back up what I want to say, and that's a BIG no-no that Mrs. Pedersen instilled in me. So I vent to Kasey. It's safer.

But, I still want to know what your little secret is, so email me if you aren't going to blog it.

Jill said...

I always have a listening ear too. :)Sorry I didn't even want to guess on the challenge because you know I have no clue about movie lines, actors, etc. etc. etc.

Anonymous said...

I would love to write a post about mymother-in-law, but that would just be asking for trouble, right?