it's just my 100th post. and i've been putting it off because i wanted to be one of those super cool bloggers that does some fancy contest to commemorate such events. but i'm not cool like that because i came up with absolutely nothing. so whatever. but there's nothing like a contest to bring readers out of the woodwork. still, i'm not doing a contest today. unless someone wants to win the chance to come to my house and do the research for my presentation in class on monday. instead, i'm going to entertain you with some fancy pictures from my hours at sarah's house yesterday. because let's face it: her kids are pretty darn cute.
3 comments:
Wow! 100 posts. Don't worry too much about not having a contest. Ellie was infinitely more pleased by pictures of her cousins. And really, these days, if the kids are happy, I'm mostly happy, too.
Very cute kids!
And I suppose I'll have to forgive you for not having a contest... :)
Those two crack me up, I love the hat, and that look that evan is giving you. There is no way he isn't a Wright, that looks like a look Charlie would give someone. And that baby is getting so big! But I guess thats what happens when you feed them.
Post a Comment