Friday, January 18, 2013
Home: January, week 3
"Subzero Sunrise"
Canon PowerShot A4000
f/3.2
1/80
ISO100
1/3/13, 7:45 am
West Valley City
Here's another shot right outside my front door. I was just leaving the house on my way to work, and the sunrise was so amazing that I had to stop and take a picture. The temperature may or may not have actually been subzero (in Farenheit, anyway). All I know is that it was really freaking cold. I'm glad I captured it, though. Totally worth freezing my fingers to get the shot. I only wish that the picture actually did it justice.
I'm cold just thinking about that morning. Lucky for me, I'm heading to the tropics tomorrow. Of course I have one more week of the "Home" theme, but after that, I think you know what you can expect to see for the month of February. Some pictures of slightly warmer climes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment