It's the last week of February already! I can't believe it. So, here is one last picture from my cruise. Port 4 was on Grand Cayman. It was pretty spectacular. I didn't take a lot of picture that I loved, but this one will suffice for this week.
"Beachfront Property"
Canon SX40 HS
f/4
1/1250
ISO100
1/25/13
George Town, Grand Cayman, BWI
I took this picture from the patio of the restaurant where I ate that afternoon. The restaurant is named Rackam's, and I'm still drooling over the fish and chips that I ate there. I would go back just to eat that again. Anyhow, there is some lucky person that owns the house just out of frame on the right, and they have a pretty good view if you ask me.
Confession: This picture represents a first for me. It's the first time that I had to remove unwanted elements using Photoshop. I generally avoid doing that, but the beer ads just didn't do much for this picture. For a first time, I don't think it looks too bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment