Sunday, July 7, 2013

People: July, Week 1

So it turns out that whatever the heck I wanted for June was a month off.  But I'm back now.

In my own opinion, I'm not very good at taking people pictures.  I get lucky from time to time, and those are the pictures you'll see this month.  My mom may very well regret having me take the family pictures last month.  We'll find out soon enough.  What I did happen to capture is the chaos that is family picture time.  So at least there's that.  Props to all of those people photographers out there.  I can't do what you do.

So here's the first "lucky" shot that I'm posting.  At my family reunion about a month ago, I was the official photographer, I guess.  Or at least I took it upon myself to be such.  I was just snapping random candids while everyone did their thing.  This is one of my brother-in-law Kasey and my nephew Liam.  I don't know what I like so much about this one, but it is one of my favorites from the whole trip.

















Kasey & Liam
f/4.5
1/160
ISO 250
(portrait mode)
6/7/13
Grand Canyon North Rim, AZ

No comments: