Sunday, January 27, 2008

i have no idea what i'm doing

maybe it's the sunday evening boredom setting in, but i'm starting a blog. i don't know what's happening to me. first i start throwing parties, next i start wearing dressy clothes every day, now i'm blogging. something's not right here. just the same, i figure this is the best way to keep everyone up on me since i can't seem to do it any other way. so in case you care, here's a glimpse into my life. have fun with that one.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Yippee!! I can't even tell you how excited I am that I've brought you over to the dark side. He He

If you want pointers, let me know.

Jennifer said...

I am excited to peer into your life and know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

The dark side, huh!? Hey Liz, I'm excited too. I read Laura's quite often. In fact, I start to read hers then I read someone elses the leads me to another and another and another......Pretty soon, I find myself sucked right in and I don't get anything done!!!!! I have learned quite a bit about Laura. Maybe it will be true about you too. :)

charlieymichelle said...

I'm so glad that you got a blog. Now I have websites to keep track of you with! If it makes you feel better I have like 6 different pages and three emails to keep up with.

Janelle said...

Yeah I love blogs it is so much nicer to be able to keep up this way and it is so nice to see that people are reading it, it makes you feel loved, or it should anyway!

Auntie Deb said...

Wow, blogs. My sister has one, to much like keeping a journal for me. But I am not as busy as Michelle and I will read up on yours. Auntie deb