Tuesday, January 29, 2008

why tuesdays are better than mondays

1. i only have to work for 2 hours on tuesday
2. office hours!!
3. people who actually come to my office hours. (thank you doug ferrara for breaking my 5 month long visitless streak)
4. not so many phone calls at work (and not just because i leave practically as soon as i get there.)
5. new office chair at work.
6. no lecture that i really have to pay attention to
7. done at school by 2:30

yeah, that's pretty much it. it turns out that i really only go to school and work. that's pretty much it. this list was way better in my head. sorry to disappoint. i'm going to play some computer games, um, i mean make good use of my office hours. hehe.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'll tell you why I like Tuesdays better than Mondays: It is one day closer to the weekend.
And my to-do list is usually smaller on Tuesdays when I'm not catching up from the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I used to like Tues too because the work load is lighter than Mondays. However, my weekly appts. have been changed to Tues afternoon so now Tues is stressful because I have to get my work done by 11:30 a.m. so I can get to Logan by 2:30 p.m.