Monday, January 28, 2008
mission story # 3872
one day when i was in the peninsula (my last area) me and louise (hna moss) were doing some pday shopping. we were in the grocery store and some guy from guayaquil stopped to talk to us and practice his english (which wasn't half bad). the longer we talked the more he started flirting with us. and then he looked right at me and said "you are really beautiful" or something to that effect. and much to my dismay, louise looked at me, nodded in agreement and said, "isn't she though?" i wanted to die. well, strangle louise first, then die. but i didn't and now we just laugh to ourselves and wish that someone would have the guts to say that now. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are beautiful, you know. I'm glad you have a blog too. I don't think I have every heard that story. Looking forward to many good reads. :)
You are beautiful, you know. I'm glad you have a blog too. I don't think I have every heard that story. Looking forward to many good reads. :)
Woops! Sorry I posted that twice! I just wanted to correct the spelling on Mom.
Anyone who could stand for 8 hours and help the self checkout lines at Home Depot and not hurt them is beautiful. Anyone who could figure out that Myra was licking her feet just to move to your jeans is beautiful. Wow that sounds weird.
I'm with your Mom, you are beautiful. And I just have to ask do you really have 3872 + stories from the mission?
in a word, yes. i really do have that many mission stories. if you think about 18 hours a day times 18 months, the stories really add up.
Post a Comment