so i checked my mailbox at school to find my long-awaited letter telling me how awesome the department thinks i am and how they would love nothing more than to give me lots and lots of money. yes, it was none other than my award letter for next year's teaching assistantship. hooray for me!! another year of free school!! and i'm getting a raise, too. 10% to be exact. this year i got free tuition and a $10,000 stipend. next year i get free tuition and an $11,000 stipend. that's like $25 more every week. they love me, what can i say?
4 comments:
Congrats! That's great!
Free money is the best! That's what I say every month when Kasey gets his per diem check.
Lizzie, what's not to love? You are so awesome!!!!!!!! But then I'm prejudice because I brought you into this world. Love you, Z
BTW! Congrats on the free money! That is way Cool!
Congrats we really need to find out how to get in on that although at good old ISU they probably would give a $500 and expect you to be happy!
Post a Comment