Tuesday, March 18, 2008

kitchen gadget of the day


this is my favorite kitchen gadget today: the chip bag closer. it usually takes a month or more for me to eat a whole bag of chips, and thanks to this little gadget, it's like opening a new bag every time. and the nice thing about them is that they are not exclusively for chip bags. they also work well for frozen veggie bags or pasta bags or cereal bags or any other stale-prone item bags. way to go to whoever thought this one up.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love my chip clips. I just added some to my Pampered Chef wish list. I use them all the time!

Jill said...

Sweet music, Liz!
Thanks for the visit today. It was great fun to have another adult to help keep an eye on the boys at the park! Love ya!

FamosAmos said...

I love mine also. I used clothes pins before I bought some chip clips. I love them much more.